Friday 25 January 2013

From the (blog) Editor: introducing myself

My name is Kate Hacker, the new editor here at the West Weddings blog. Since you'll be hearing from me more often these days (along with Helen - the editor of West Weddings, and some guests), I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself.

I hail from the United States - Virginia, to be specific. A little over a year ago I moved to the UK after marrying my best friend (who just so happens to be English). Since marriage was what brought me here in the first place, I think it makes sense that I should find myself writing about weddings while I'm here!

In addition to writing, I do a bit of photography here and there on the side, so you may see some photos appearing on the blog occasionally when I have the chance to shoot friends' weddings and engagements and so on. I love weddings and being involved in them - as a guest or photographer.

But that's enough about me for now. Please enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment