Tuesday 20 March 2012

Calling all budget savvy brides!

If there's something we love at West Weddings towers, it's a bargain. Which is why we're very excited by the news that the Bridal Room in Westbury on Trym is holding a massive dress sale on 29th, 30th and 31st March.

The Bridal Room is a lovely place to shop for a wedding dress. I speak from experience, as it's where I bought my Belladonna by Wendy Makin gown back in 2010.

As  you can tell from my smile, I was pretty pleased with the finished product!
There will be huge discounts on sale gowns of up to 70%, with everything being under £500, plus shoes, accessories and selected ex-sample bridesmaids dresses also up for grabs.

For more information please call 0117 908 9010. Appointments are recommended but not always required.

 - Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment