Friday 6 May 2011

BHLDN


Though not strictly from the South West (well not at all) I couldn't resist sharing this site from across the pond.



Anyone who is familiar with Anthropologie and their beautiful clothes will be thrilled to see their online wedding store BHLDN and the goodies that are crammed inside.  From button holes to bouquets they have everything the discerning bride could want and tonnes more.  
 
Here's a few of my favourite bits (but be sure to have a peek yourself):

Clamshell Locket $120

Spiffed sprig boutonniere $28 
Papered peony bouquet $224
I am totally enamoured with the paper bouquets and completely inspired, but that isn't all! There's a sweet little questionnaire to establish the type of bride you are.  I took it and was told I was La Bohemienne.  I think I can cope with that.
 
Enjoy the site and let me know if you love it as much as I do!
 
- Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment