Monday 25 April 2011

Rabbit Cake Topper

So we all know how I feel about cake toppers and these are no exception.  I was desperate to find them for you after spying them in the deepest, darkest realms of wedding blogs and finally here they are. Now I know I'm late for Easter so wind your clocks back a day and admire these little beauties with me!
 

The shop says "This little ceramic object is 7.5 inches tall. Slip cast with white clay in two molds, then with a bit of ceramic cut and paste the molds are morphed into one to create a new creature. Fired a second time with clear glaze to give some shine. signed. ready to travel."


Melabo's kooky collection of ceramic cake toppers feature a variety of animal combinations including: giraffes, unicorns, chimps and loads more.  If you're looking for something classic with a surprising twist then these are certainly for you.
Happy Easter!
- Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment